Terms and conditions
To ensure you have all the information you need, we've put together a set of terms and conditions which applies to all treatments.
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are running more than five minutes late, Elizabeth Milton may offer you a shorter service or reschedule your appointment.
- If you wish to cancel an appointment, please give 24 hours notice. If clients fail to turn up for an appointment and have not contacted Elizabeth Milton Skincare Clinic, clients will be asked to pay for their next treatment in advance.
- Elizabeth Milton Skincare Clinic cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal items.
- A £50 deposit is required for all treatment courses. Refunds will not be given on pre-paid courses and gift vouchers.
- Gift certificates are non transferable, non refundable and expire at the end of the month shown.
- Please make Elizabeth Milton aware of any existing medical conditions when booking your treatment.
- Only certain treatments can be carried out during pregnancy, please contact Elizabeth Milton for details.
- All eyelash and eyebrow tinting treatments require a patch test 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- Treatments cannot be carried out on anyone under the age of 18 years old. Treating specific skin conditions is the only exception. Permission must be gained from the parent/carer. They must accompany them to the clinic and stay for the duration of the treatment.