Welcome to my
With our lives getting busier every day, it’s important to make time for you and your skin. I’ll help you find the right treatment that brings long term benefits and improves your self confidence.
Whether it’s anti-aging or a specific skin condition, I’ll work with you to find a treatment that achieves your desired result.
Feel at ease and make time for you.
About Elizabeth Milton
With over 30 years experience in the skincare industry, Elizabeth Milton prides herself on achieving great skin through high quality facials and beauty treatments.
Trained to international Health and Beauty Council standards, Elizabeth has been involved in the start up and management of a luxury spa in Europe.
In 2021, she set up the Elizabeth Milton Skincare Clinic at Landguard Manor in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight.
She uses the innovative Zemits skincare system, which provides a wide range of treatments including: radio frequency for tightening and lifting, LED lights for increased collagen and oxygen therapy that hydrates your skin leaving a lasting glow.
Meet the Zemits skincare system
The innovative Zemits skincare machine provides anti-ageing, skin lifting and tightening that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.
Every client receives a consultation prior to any treatment taking place with skincare specialist, Elizabeth Milton.
The Zemits skincare machine provides:
- Microdermabrasion - removes dead skin cells, stimulates collagen production and improves absorption of further skincare products
- Oxygen therapy - a nourishing treatment designed to strengthen, rejuvenate and improve the texture of your skin
- LED light therapy - encourages cell renewal, decreases inflammation and helps in the reduction of fine lines, redness and pigmentation
- Cold therapy - cleanses pores of excess oil and bacteria, soothes irritated skin, reduces redness and improves elasticity
- Radio frequency - creates an immediate skin tightening and lifting effect
- Vacuum air massage - improves complexion and colour, stimulates lymphatic glow
- Needle free mesotherapy - encourages collagen and elastin production
- Ultrasonic skin scrubber - deep cleanses the skin
Relax and unwind in historic surroundings
Experience your skincare treatment at this beautiful grade 2 listed manor house in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight. Landguard Manor was built in the late 19th century and was mentioned in the doomsday book.
Elizabeth Milton Skincare Clinic has been designed to create a relaxing environment for you to unwind in.
Landguard Manor has plenty of on-site parking, providing peace of mind before your treatment.